According to RTI Act 2005, every Indian has the right to information. You can seek information from any government department either central government or state government. There are many formats of RTI form. Here we will tell you how you can request RTI in the Telugu language. We will provide you the link for the RTI Application form in Telugu pdf to download. You can use this form to file an RTI application in Telugu.
You can request RTI in an online and offline manner. This is the offline process by which you can request RTI. You have to address the RTI information officer of that department.
Here we will provide you the right to information act Andhra Pradesh application form in Telugu which is nothing but RTI 2005 application form in Telugu to file RTI request in Telangana.
RTI Act application Form in Telugu
RTI can be requested by offline process also. You can type the letter or you can write it in your regional language like Telugu. You can write an RTI application on paper with your own handwriting. We will show you the RTI format pdf / RTI form pdf provided here. Just follow the same format. We will give you the RTI application form in the Telugu Telangana pdf link to download.
RTI Application Form in Telugu pdf Download
You can also request for RTI online application form in Telugu but here we are showing the offline process. Just download the RTI Application form in Telugu in pdf format. Fill in the required information, address the information officer and submit it by post or by hand to the department. Here is the link to the RTI Telugu application form in pdf format.
|Preview of RTI Application Form in Telugu|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to File RTI Online?
To file an online RTI application you have to visit RTI online portal. Follow the instructions and read the complete guidelines and submit the application. Here is the process to file online RTI.
- Visit the online RTI portal.
- Click on submit request button.
- Check the ‘I have read and understood the above guidelines’ option.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Select the department.
- Fill in your contact details.
- Type the content of the request (not more than 3000 characters).
- Attach pdf file (optional) of maximum size 1 MB.
- Pay Rs.10 rupees fee online (exempted for BPL).
- When payment is done you will get the registration number as acknowledgment. You can check the status with this number.
How to File RTI Offline?
You can file an RTI request offline by writing or typing the application in a proper format. You can write it in your regional language. You have to address it to the RTI information officer. You can submit it by post or by hand. Follow these to file RTI offline.
- Type an application or download the RTI format (like here in the Telugu language) and fill it.
- Address the RTI information officer.
- Fill in contact details.
- Attach any documents if required.
- Pay Rs. 10 fees by stamp or by cash to the department.
- Send it by post or by hand by going to the RTI information office.
- Get acknowledgment number.
RTI act Telugu pdf
You can read the complete RTI Act 2005 for further information. Here we have provided the RTI Act in the Telugu language in pdf format. Click on the link below to download the complete RTI act 2005 in Telugu.
RTI sample letter in Telugu
Here is the sample letter for the RTI Application form in Telugu. You can get help with it while applying to file an RTI application.
RTI First Appeal format in Telugu pdf
There is not a fixed format for the first appeal application for RTI act 2005. You can ask your department for the same. If you are unable to get it then we have provided the performa of the first appeal for RTI act 2005 in English. You can get an idea of the format and can write an application for the first appeal in the Telugu language.
RTI Second Appeal format in Telugu pdf
As said for the first appeal format, there is also not a fixed format for the second appeal application. Here we have provided the instructions for the format of the second appeal for RTI act 2005. You can get an idea and can write an application for the second appeal in the Telugu language.
- [pdf] Job Card Form pdf | NREGA ob Card Application Form pdf Download
- Aadhar Gazetted Form pdf Download | Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form pdf
- [pdf] RTI Application form in Gujarati Download pdf | Gujarati Arji Namuno pdf
Conclusion on RTI Application from in Telugu pdf download
We have provided the RTI Application Form in the Telugu pdf download link. Also, we have covered some FAQs regarding RTI Telugu application form. Read the complete FAQ here. If you found this post useful then please share it with your friends and family who need it. Please comment with your feedback and suggestions below.